Better Sleep Program
- Have difficulty falling asleep?
- Have a hard time falling back to sleep?
- Wake up early and can’t fall back to sleep?
If this sounds like you, consider attending our Better Sleep workshop designed to promote better and a more restful sleep. During this free, 5 week group session you will learn strategies to help relax your mind and body, to decrease insomnia, and to fall asleep or back to sleep easily.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- self-regulation strategies to help fall asleep, or back to sleep, more easily
- sleep behaviours most highly recommended by sleep researchers
- lifestyle factors influencing sleep architecture
- tips on sleep efficiency and energy management
- myths and facts about sleep
- techniques to clear the mind of unproductive self-talk, worry and mental chatter
- common self-expectations about sleep
- how to keep a sleep diary
- bedtime relaxation techniques
"Learn the most effective cognitive / behavioural strategies that decrease insomnia "
This workshop is facilitated by Kathy Somers, R. Kin, BCB from the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic.
Note: This workshop does not address medical conditions such as sleep apnea
|April 24- May 22, 2018
Two Rivers Family Health Team
350 Conestoga Blvd
|May 28- June 25, 2018
Langs Community Health Centre
1145 Concession Road
Room S219- Second Floor
|June 1- June 29, 2018
Cambridge Psychology Clinic
112 Hespeler Road